Bullen Conservation Projects
We’re immensely proud of the work we do.
Choose any of these recent projects to find out more.
- Peel Building, Salford University
- Haigh Windmill, Wigan
- Vale Royal Locks, Cheshire
- Ashton Memorial, St Anne’s
- St Mary's Church, Manchester
- Longwood Tower, Huddersfield
- Old Harpurhey Public Baths, Manchester
- Fusiliers War Memorial, Bury
- St Georges Hall, Liverpool
- Wentworth Castle, Yorkshire
- Royal Buildings, Manchester
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Wakefield
The reputation of Bullen Conservation Ltd as a leading conservation specialist is recognised by some of the high profile projects they have worked on. These include; St George’s Hall, Liverpool; The Royal Academy of Arts, London and Chetham’s School of Music, Manchester.
At Bullen Conservation we pride ourselves on the quality of workmanship produced by our craftsmen. All of our site personnel have been trained to the highest standards and hold CSCS Heritage cards.